In response to the impact of Covid-19 and the variety of different travel restrictions imposed in various parts of Scotland and the UK we
have decided to CLOSE for the remainder of 2020.
We will reopen for guests to stay, at Easter
2021, for a minimum stay of 2 nights.
We are of course able to take advance bookings for 2021
When we re-open we will only be letting one room, maximum of two guest, at a time.
We will have a period of three days between the
end of one booking and the start of the next.
To manage this we have to do this manually.
Therefore we have temporarily suspended our online booking system.
If you wish to make a booking please call us on +44(0)1259 751513 to discuss your requirements
e-mail us at: email@example.com
somewhat unusual times we want you, our guests, to be confident that we are doing all we possibly can to protect you and our community from risk of infection.
You will notice that our warm welcome
may not be quite the same as we would like it to be, i.e. no welcoming handshake, while we maintain social distancing. We need to do this to protect both you and us. Our hospitality will however be
as normal as possible, if not better.
To help us achieve this we make the
following commitments to you:
- We will have no other guests during the whole of your stay
- We have implemented an enhanced cleaning programme
- We have put an enhanced hygiene regime in place
- We will give you advice and information on places to visit that are open
- We have accreditation for the ‘Good to Go’ scheme confirming we comply with the Government Covid – 19 Guidelines for Tourist Accommodation (Certificate is shown
- “We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a
tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social
In return we ask you to help us by:
- Only come to stay with us if you are not showing any symptoms of Covid-19
- Maintain Social Distancing as much as you can
- Wash your hands regularly and hand-sanitise as often as possible
- Wear a face mask in confined / busy areas and when using Public Transport (mandatory at this time), you will need to provide your own mask.
- When out and about, if somewhere is busy pop back later to visit
- Book in advance for visiting attractions, cafes and restaurants where this is possible
- Make use of our extensive knowledge and support local businesses as much as you can
- Complete our guest registration form electronically and e-mail it to us
- Use contactless payment where this is possible
- Enjoy your stay with us and explore all that the Forth Valley and Central Scotland has to offer the visitor
- Haste ye Back soon